When you were small, you used to let your office manager use your or their personally owned vehicle when running errands for the practice.  As a large practice, the need for having specific vehicles titled in your practices name is the norm.  Vehicles titled in an entity need to be insured on a commercial policy and wrapped with your commercial umbrella coverage.  Not following this simple protocol can be catastrophic.  We’re here to help.